For power users who want to know everything about the innards of their mobile gadgets. Our apps provide the breadth of information and the level of detail AIDA64 users are accustomed to.
Samsung NVMe SSD Support and Advanced Disk Health Monitoring
FinalWire today updated the PC editions of its popular system information software. Version 5.60 fully supports the first major Windows 10 update, which was released in November, and provides preliminary support for AMD’s upcoming Zen processors.
On the Storage/SMART page, the new version can display additional status information, such as remaining lifetime, total power-on time and lifetime writes, for SSDs and NVMe drives.
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
- Autodetect information and disk health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X