FinalWire Rolls Out AIDA64 v3.20
Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 128 Processors Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - September 17, 2013 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 3.20 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 3.20 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update extends its multi-threaded benchmarking and stress-testing capabilities to cover up to 128 logical processors and 2 processor groups, implements support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies.
New features & improvements
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 RTM and Windows Server 2012 R2 RTM support
- Support for up to 128 logical processors and 2 processor groups
- SensorPanel area graphs and histograms
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Core i7 “Ivy Bridge-E” CPU
- HTML report menu, revamped MHTML report format
- Socket FM2+ and LGA-1150 motherboards support
- DirectX 11.2, OpenGL 4.4, APP SDK 2.8.1, OpenCL 1.2 SPIR support
- Support for Bochs PC Emulator 2.6.2
- Intel 525, Intel 530, Samsung 840 Evo SSD support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 760
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.
Join Our Newsletter
When reviewing hardware for one of the world’s most popular technology websites AIDA64 has become one of my must have utilities. From full desktop and laptop systems down to individual components such as CPUs, AIDA64 gives me the information I need quickly and in a user friendly way.
Whether I am testing the newest component or something older AIDA64 always proves its usefulness. This alone is great but as an added benefit the support offered by FinalWire is exceptional; they are quick to respond and always helpful.