FinalWire Introduces AIDA64 v3.00
New Memory Benchmarks and Intel Haswell Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - June 03, 2013 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 3.00 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 3.00 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 release introduces completely rewritten memory bandwidth and memory latency benchmarks, optimized for AVX2, AVX and SSE capable AMD, Intel and VIA processors. The latest AIDA64 update also implements optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kabini” and Intel “Haswell” processors, and supports the latest AMD Radeon and nVIDIA GeForce graphics accelerators.
New features & improvements
- Multi-threaded cache and memory bandwidth benchmarks with AVX2, AVX and SSE optimizations
- Block-random cache and memory latency benchmark
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kabini” and “Temash” APUs
- AVX2 and FMA optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Haswell” processors
- Preliminary support for L4 cache of Intel “Crystal Well” processors
- Crucial M500, OCZ Vertex 450 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7990 “Malta” and nVIDIA GeForce 700 Series
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.