FinalWire Unleashes AIDA64 v2.80
OCZ Vector and Intel Atom Z2760 Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - January 29, 2013 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.80 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.80 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update offers optimized benchmarks for Intel Atom Z2760, implements support for OpenCL 1.2 Update and OpenGL ES 3.0, and provides GPU details for the latest AMD Radeon and nVIDIA GeForce graphics accelerators.
New features & improvements
- Optimized benchmarks for Intel Atom Z2760 “Cloverview” SoC
- Preliminary support for AMD “Richland” APU and Intel “Valleyview” SoC
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell” APU and Intel “Lynx Point” PCH
- APP SDK 2.8, OpenCL 1.2 Update, OpenGL ES 3.0, Simple Firmware Interface support
- OCZ Vector SSD and Indilinx Barefoot 3 SSD controller support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7470, AMD Radeon HD 7870 “Tahiti LE”, nVIDIA GeForce GT 635M, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
What’s new since AIDA64 v2.00
- Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM support
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Trinity” APU and FX-Series “Vishera” CPU
- Revamped PhotoWorxx digital photo processing benchmark with AVX, SSE4.1 and XOP optimizations
- Rewritten AES data encryption benchmark with AESNI, SSE4.1 and VIA PadLock optimizations
- Support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Support for Intel Core “Ivy Bridge” APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for AMD “Kabini” APU
- Preliminary support for Intel “Haswell” APU and Intel “Lynx Point” PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel “Penwell” SoC
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Socket FM2 motherboards support
- Speech API information
- Support for VirtualBox v4.2 and VMware Workstation v9
- ACPI 5.0, APP SDK 2.7, CUDA 5.0, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.3 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCZ Vertex 4, Samsung 830, Samsung 840, Samsung 840 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series, nVIDIA Quadro K-Series
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Visit us at CeBIT
AIDA64 will be present at this year's CeBIT in Hannover, Germany. At the world's largest ICT fair, held from March 5 to 9, 2013, we will be showcasing the latest edition of our software at the booth of our distribution partner SICONTACT IT-Solutions GmbH (Hall 12, Stand D34). Our IT experts will be available at the booth to provide information about our flagship business product: AIDA64 Business Edition. Visit us at Hall 12, Stand D34!
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.
Join Our Newsletter
As leading developers of enthusiast computing hardware, we spend countless hours in the lab evaluating the performance and compatibility of our latest memory, storage, and cooling products. We have found that AIDA64 is an ideal tool for comprehensively evaluating new hardware in the 64-bit Windows 7 environment that our customers favor. We have used AIDA and Everest tools for many years, and see this partnership continuing well into the future.”