FinalWire Debuts AIDA64 v4.30
GPGPU Hash Benchmark and Windows 8.1 Update 1 Support
Budapest, Hungary – March 26, 2014 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 4.30 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 4.30 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 4.30 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 4.30 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new version comes with an additional multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmark which can be used to measure the SHA-1 hashing performance of modern graphics processors and APUs. As AIDA64 has included a hash benchmark for CPUs for years, users can now directly compare how good their GPUs and CPUs are at crunching one of the most widely used cryptographic hash functions. The latest versions also implements support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 as well as for the latest hardware.
New features & improvements
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU SHA-1 hash benchmark
- CUDA 6.0 support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” CPUs
- Crucial M550 and Intel 730 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R7 265
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, GeForce 800 Series
What's new since AIDA64 v4.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kaveri”, “Bald Eagle”, “Mullins”, “Beema” APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 “Avoton” and “Rangeley” SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Bay Trail” desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell Refresh” platform with Intel “Wildcat Point” PCH
- Razer SwitchBlade LCD support
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 “Clanton” SoC
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Samsung XP941 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700 Series
Pricing and Availability
All AIDA64 v4.30 editions are globally available today.
Targeting business customers, AIDA64 Business is a comprehensive IT asset management solution, which offers hardware diagnostic, network audit, change management and remote capabilities to corporate customers. The product is available for $199.90 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $1499 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $2999 for 200 clients or more.
AIDA64 Network Audit is dedicated network inventory solution for businesses. It is available for $99.95 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $749 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $1499 for 200 clients or more.
A professional solutions for corporate IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer is a system information, hardware diagnostic and benchmarking utility, which provides exhaustive details about both the hardware components and the installed software. It is available for $199.90 for 1 engineer with 1-year maintenance.
Based on the award-winning AIDA technology, AIDA64 Extreme is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking solution for PC enthusiasts, which can be purchased for $39.95 with 1-year maintenance.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company's founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programming system utilities for almost two decades. Currently, they have four products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business.
Join Our Newsletter
For the tech addict, AIDA64 is one of the most useful tools ever created. Simple looking, yet powerful and complex, AIDA64 has all the ingredients required from a top class software suite. From my point of view, this is one of the tools that should not miss from your collection, if you call yourself a true computer enthusiast.”