FinalWire Rolls Out AIDA64 v4.60
Enhanced Support for LCD and VFD Screens
BUDAPEST, Hungary - July 30, 2014 - Today FinalWire has announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 v4.60. As is known, the popular PC diagnostic utility can provide detailed information about both the hardware and software environment of individual PCs or a network of computers. All four editions of the portfolio have been updated to the new version, including the award-winning PC diagnostic and benchmarking tool, AIDA64 Extreme, as well as the company's flagship IT asset management solution for business customers, AIDA64 Business.
The new release comes with support for a wider range of external LCD and VFD displays, including alphanumeric, monochrome and color panels, on which AIDA64 can directly display temperatures, voltages and fan speeds as well as other system information. The July update also introduces support for the latest and upcoming processor and graphics technologies and storage devices.
“While working on the latest release, we focused on providing our users more opportunity to monitor sensor values on external displays. We also paid special attention to implementing functions requested by our business customers: among other things we have added such smaller but important options to the feature set as support for embedded XSL style sheets in XML reports and SSL encrypted SMTP. For example, this latter option can ensure that the software sends inventory reports and security alerts through a secure channel to system administrators”, said Tamás Miklós, Managing Director and lead developer of FinalWire.
New features & improvements
- Support for new LCD and VFD devices: Abacom (ExpertProfi), AlphaCool, Digital Devices, LCD2USB, Mad Catz Venom, Matrix Orbital LK, Matrix Orbital GLK, Matrix Orbital GX, nMedia Pro-LCD, Pertelian X2040, SDC Megtron, SoundGraph iMon VFD, VL System LIS, VL System LIS 2
- Advanced support for monochrome LCDs
- SMTP SSL support
- Improved handling of XSL files
- OpenGL ES 3.1 support
- Revamped Direct3D Compute Shader devices enumeration
- Plextor M6M, Plextor M6S, Samsung 845DC Evo, Samsung 850 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for Mobile AMD Radeon R9 Series, FirePro W8100
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 730, Quadro K2200M
What’s new since AIDA64 v4.00
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kaveri”, “Bald Eagle”, “Mullins”, “Beema” APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 “Avoton” and “Rangeley” SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Bay Trail” desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the Intel “Haswell Refresh” platform with Intel “Wildcat Point” PCH
- Razer SwitchBlade LCD support
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 “Clanton” SoC
- Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell-E” CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- CUDA 6.0 support
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- A-Data SP920, Crucial M550, Intel 730, OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Samsung XP941 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700 and 800 Series
Pricing and Availability
All AIDA64 v4.60 editions are globally available today.
Targeting business customers, AIDA64 Business is a comprehensive IT asset management solution, which offers hardware diagnostic, network audit, change management and remote capabilities to corporate customers. The product is available for $199.90 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $1499 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $2999 for 200 clients or more.
AIDA64 Network Audit is dedicated network inventory solution for businesses. It is available for $99.95 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $749 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $1499 for 200 clients or more.
A professional solutions for corporate IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer is a system information, hardware diagnostic and benchmarking utility, which provides exhaustive details about both the hardware components and the installed software. It is available for $199.90 for 1 engineer with 1-year maintenance.
Based on the award-winning AIDA technology, AIDA64 Extreme is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking solution for PC enthusiasts, which can be purchased for $39.95 with 1-year maintenance.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company's founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programming system utilities for almost two decades. Currently, they have four products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business.