AIDA64 Extreme Edition (beta)
You can download the selected AIDA64 file by clicking on one of the download mirror links below. You can also find the revision information for the selected file below.
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: Battery, Battery Charge Rate
- Motherboard / CPUID / Hypervisor information
- improved RAID member enumeration for Intel RST Enterprise drivers
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce 605 (GF119)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce 610M (GF108M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GT 620 (GF119)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GT 620M (GF108M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 SE v2 (GF114)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 555 (GF114)
- GPU information for nVIDIA NVS 310 (GF119)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Quadro 500M (GF108GLM)
- sensor support for APC HID UPS
- motherboard specific sensor info for Lenovo ThinkPad X120e
- fixed: Intel Nehalem+ core count detection under Microsoft Hyper-V
- fixed: RAID member enumeration for NVRAID controllers
Join Our Newsletter
When reviewing hardware for one of the world’s most popular technology websites AIDA64 has become one of my must have utilities. From full desktop and laptop systems down to individual components such as CPUs, AIDA64 gives me the information I need quickly and in a user friendly way.
Whether I am testing the newest component or something older AIDA64 always proves its usefulness. This alone is great but as an added benefit the support offered by FinalWire is exceptional; they are quick to respond and always helpful.