AIDA64 Extreme Edition (beta)
You can download the selected AIDA64 file by clicking on one of the download mirror links below. You can also find the revision information for the selected file below.
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: Battery Input voltage, Battery Output voltage, Battery Output current, Battery Output power
- Computer / Power Management / battery information via HID
- Motherboard / CPUID / PadLock Montgomery Multiplier 2 information
- Display / OpenGL / total & supported OpenGL extensions count information
- Display / GPGPU / total & supported OpenCL extensions count information
- preliminary support for Intel Penwell SoC
- Intel Processor Number detection for Atom Z2460
- extended physical CPU information for Intel Cedarview, Tunnel Creek
- extended chipset information for VIA VX855, VX875, VX900
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M (GF114M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M (GF114M)
- preliminary GPU information for nVIDIA GK107
- sensor support for generic HID UPS devices
- improved sensor support for Nuvoton NCT6779F
- motherboard specific sensor info for Biostar H67MH, H67MU3
- fixed: Windows 8 product key detection
- fixed: exception with OpenCL 1.1 CPU drivers
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for VIA EPIA-M900
Join Our Newsletter
When reviewing hardware for one of the world’s most popular technology websites AIDA64 has become one of my must have utilities. From full desktop and laptop systems down to individual components such as CPUs, AIDA64 gives me the information I need quickly and in a user friendly way.
Whether I am testing the newest component or something older AIDA64 always proves its usefulness. This alone is great but as an added benefit the support offered by FinalWire is exceptional; they are quick to respond and always helpful.