AIDA64 Extreme Edition (beta)
- Motherboard / ACPI / DSDT / Lucid Virtu Certification information
- Multimedia / SAPI / DLL file machine type detection
- improved GPU information for AMD Trinity
- GPU fan duty cycle detection for nVIDIA GK10x
- revamped sensor support for ThinkPad EC
- PCH temperature measurement on Intel Cougar Point, Panther Point
- fixed: GPU I2C support for AMD Radeon HD 6xxx/7xxx after display power saving mode
Join Our Newsletter
When reviewing hardware for one of the world’s most popular technology websites AIDA64 has become one of my must have utilities. From full desktop and laptop systems down to individual components such as CPUs, AIDA64 gives me the information I need quickly and in a user friendly way.
Whether I am testing the newest component or something older AIDA64 always proves its usefulness. This alone is great but as an added benefit the support offered by FinalWire is exceptional; they are quick to respond and always helpful.