AIDA64 Extreme Edition (beta)
You can download the selected AIDA64 file by clicking on one of the download mirror links below. You can also find the revision information for the selected file below.
- Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / new option: CPU throttling measurement
- Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7-4570R, 4670R, 4700EQ, 4770TE
- Intel Processor Number detection for Xeon E3-1268L v3
- identification of Corsair Vengeance Pro memory module family
- extended reference OpenCL Extensions list
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M (GK104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Quadro 4100 (GK104GL)
- extended and fixed GPU information for nVIDIA G98
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus B85, H87, Q87 Series
- motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7792, 7811, 7821, 7845
- improved motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Gryphon Z87, Maximus VI Series, Sabertooth Z87, Z87 Series
- fixed: CPUID Panel / L4 cache information
- fixed: Display / GPU / DirectX Hardware Support information for nVIDIA GK104+
- fixed: DirectX / DirectX Video / DirectX 11.1 hardware support detection
- fixed: improved exception handling when dynamically updating pages
- fixed: package type detection for Intel Haswell, Haswell-ULT, Crystal Well
Join Our Newsletter
When reviewing hardware for one of the world’s most popular technology websites AIDA64 has become one of my must have utilities. From full desktop and laptop systems down to individual components such as CPUs, AIDA64 gives me the information I need quickly and in a user friendly way.
Whether I am testing the newest component or something older AIDA64 always proves its usefulness. This alone is great but as an added benefit the support offered by FinalWire is exceptional; they are quick to respond and always helpful.