Upgrading from EVEREST to AIDA64
FinalWire respect the investment of faithful EVEREST customers. We want to make the switch from EVEREST to AIDA64 easier, hence we provide a migration path for all EVEREST customers. The upgrade may or may not be free of charge, depending on the existing EVEREST license type.
To verify whether you are eligible for an AIDA64 upgrade, please follow the steps below
- Fill in the form below. Make sure to enter a valid EVEREST product key that was obtained from Lavalys, Inc.
Also, make sure to enter a valid e-mail address.
- Once you fill in the form and press the Submit button, your license will be verified for validity.
- Depending on the type of EVEREST license you enter:
- In case you have an active EVEREST license – a license that has a not-yet-expired maintenance period – then you are eligible for a free AIDA64 upgrade. You will receive an e-mail with your new AIDA64 license shortly.
- In case you have an inactive (expired) EVEREST license – a license that has an already expired maintenance period – then you are eligible to purchase an AIDA64 upgrade license. You will be redirected to the AIDA64 Online Store where you are offered to purchase the upgrade license. An AIDA64 upgrade license costs 70% of a new license, hence you save 30% this way.
If you have any questions or concerns about upgrading to AIDA64, then please feel free to contact us at upgrade at aida64.com