FinalWire Releases AIDA64 v4.70
Enhanced LCD Module and GeForce 900 Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - October 07, 2014 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 4.70 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 4.70 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 4.70 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 4.70 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new AIDA64 release introduces support for 33 new LCD and VFD screens, adds support for parallel and serial port connected displays, and improves the handling of monochrome and Razer SwitchBlade UI devices. It also provides CUDA 6.5, Mantle and OpenGL 4.5 diagnostics for the latest AMD and nVIDIA graphics accelerators, and supports several new SSD devices.
New features & improvements
- Support for new LCD and VFD devices: Acer Idea 500, Adafruit, Aquaero, AX206, BWCT, CH424, Crystalfontz, ct-Mausekino, Cwlinux, Dangerous Prototypes HD44780, Futaba DM-140GINK, Futaba MDM166A, GLCD2USB, IkaLogic, LCDInfo USB13700, LCDInfo USBD480, LPT, Matrix Orbital LK RS232, Matrix Orbital GLK RS232, Odroid-Show, Phidget, picoLCD, POS, Pyramid, Roccat Valo, Samsung SPF, SoundGraph iMon LCD, SpikenzieLabs MPTH, Sure Electronics, Trefon, USB2LCD+, Wallbraun LUI, Yoctopuce
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows Server 2015 Technical Preview support
- Advanced support for Razer SwitchBlade UI LCD
- Support for LGA2011-v3 motherboards
- CUDA 6.5, OpenGL 4.5 support
- AData SP610, AData SP910, Corsair Force LX, Corsair Neutron, Corsair Neutron GTX, OCZ Arc 100, Seagate 600, SanDisk Extreme Pro, SanDisk X300s SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 285
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 900 Series
What’s new since AIDA64 v4.00
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kaveri”, “Bald Eagle”, “Mullins”, “Beema” APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 “Avoton” and “Rangeley” SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Bay Trail” desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell Refresh” platform with Intel “Wildcat Point” PCH
- Support for new LCD and VFD devices: Abacom (ExpertProfi), AlphaCool, Digital Devices, LCD2USB, Mad Catz Venom, Matrix Orbital LK, Matrix Orbital GLK, Matrix Orbital GX, nMedia Pro-LCD, Pertelian X2040, SDC Megtron, SoundGraph iMon VFD, VL System LIS, VL System LIS 2
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 “Clanton” SoC
- Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell-E” CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- SMTP SSL support
- Improved handling of XSL files
- Revamped Direct3D Compute Shader devices enumeration
- CUDA 6.0, OpenGL ES 3.1 support
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- A-Data SP920, Crucial M550, Intel 730, OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Plextor M6M, Plextor M6S, Samsung 845DC Evo, Samsung 850 Pro, Samsung XP941 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700 and 800 Series
Pricing and Availability
All AIDA64 v4.70 editions are globally available today.
Targeting business customers, AIDA64 Business is a comprehensive IT asset management solution, which offers hardware diagnostic, network audit, change management and remote capabilities to corporate customers. The product is available for $199.90 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $1499 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $2999 for 200 clients or more.
AIDA64 Network Audit is dedicated network inventory solution for businesses. It is available for $99.95 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $749 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $1499 for 200 clients or more.
A professional solutions for corporate IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer is a system information, hardware diagnostic and benchmarking utility, which provides exhaustive details about both the hardware components and the installed software. It is available for $199.90 for 1 engineer with 1-year maintenance.
Based on the award-winning AIDA technology, AIDA64 Extreme is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking solution for PC enthusiasts, which can be purchased for $39.95 with 1-year maintenance.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company's founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programming system utilities for almost two decades. Currently, they have four products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business.
Join Our Newsletter
As leading developers of enthusiast computing hardware, we spend countless hours in the lab evaluating the performance and compatibility of our latest memory, storage, and cooling products. We have found that AIDA64 is an ideal tool for comprehensively evaluating new hardware in the 64-bit Windows 7 environment that our customers favor. We have used AIDA and Everest tools for many years, and see this partnership continuing well into the future.”