FinalWire Unleashes AIDA64 v2.00
Automatic Online Update and Intel Sandy Bridge-E Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - October 25, 2011 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.00 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.00 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 offers a fully automatized online update, AVX-optimized 64-bit benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Core i7 “Sandy Bridge-E” processors, and further extends its exhaustive hardware database with Western Digital hard disk drives to cover 133.000 devices total.
New features & improvements
- Automatic Online Update
- Support for LGA2011 Intel “Sandy Bridge-E” processors
- Preliminary support for AMD “Krishna” and “Wichita” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Preliminary support for Intel “Ivy Bridge” and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Enhanced support for Western Digital hard disk drives
- Revamped ACPI table enumeration and decoding
- Support for VMware Workstation v8
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6625M and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.
Join Our Newsletter
AIDA64 offers me everything I need for real-time system monitoring, and when it doesn't, submitting a report to FinalWire gets a working version is short order, if an updated version is not already available. Updates to the software are very frequent, more than almost any other software tool, making it one of the most up-to-date programs, period.”