Hardware monitoring capability is an essential component of state-of-the-art diagnostic software these days. Modern computers implement several temperature and voltage sensors, and need sophisticated cooling solutions to keep both temperature and operating noise down.
AIDA64 interrogates all devices with thermal sensors, including CPU and chipset diodes, voltage regulators, memory modules, video cards, SSDs, and hard disk drives. It also shows rotation speed of installed fans, voltage and power levels, and measurements provided by UPS devices and batteries.
AIDA64 offers several features to enable monitoring your computer running parameters and system health:
- Highly customizable graphical SensorPanel
- Desktop Gadget (for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- OSD Panel
- Support for various LCD and VFD devices
- Abacom (ExpertProfi), AlphaCool, Digital Devices, LCD2USB, Razer SwitchBlade UI, Logitech, Mad Catz Venom, Matrix Orbital LK, Matrix Orbital GLK, Matrix Orbital GX, nMedia Pro-LCD, Pertelian X2040, SDC Megtron, SoundGraph iMon VFD, VL System LIS, VL System LIS 2
- Advanced support for monochrome LCDs
- Realtime updated Sensor page
- Sensor Icons in the Notification Area
- Logging sensor history into HTML and CSV files
Join Our Newsletter
I used AIDA(32) since it was born. It was then and is now just an easy way to gather information about the hardware and software installed on any PC. In our reviews we use it to check if mainboards read SPDs correctly, if the hardware monitoring tools are working properly and to check the CPU temperatures. Of course no product is perfect, but the response-time of the AIDA team is just incredible fast which enables them to improve their product further. While 64-bit OSes are out for years, most software still trails years behind. We are glad that AIDA64 has moved to 64-bit.”