Hardware monitoring capability is an essential component of state-of-the-art diagnostic software these days. Modern computers implement several temperature and voltage sensors, and need sophisticated cooling solutions to keep both temperature and operating noise down.
AIDA64 interrogates all devices with thermal sensors, including CPU and chipset diodes, voltage regulators, memory modules, video cards, SSDs, and hard disk drives. It also shows rotation speed of installed fans, voltage and power levels, and measurements provided by UPS devices and batteries.
AIDA64 offers several features to enable monitoring your computer running parameters and system health:
- Highly customizable graphical SensorPanel
- Desktop Gadget (for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- OSD Panel
- Support for Logitech keyboard LCD
- Realtime updated Sensor page
- Sensor Icons in the Notification Area
- Logging sensor history into HTML and CSV files