Hardware monitoring capability is an essential component of state-of-the-art diagnostic software these days. Modern computers implement several temperature and voltage sensors, and need sophisticated cooling solutions to keep both temperature and operating noise down.
AIDA64 interrogates all devices with thermal sensors, including CPU and chipset diodes, voltage regulators, memory modules, video cards, SSDs, and hard disk drives. It also shows rotation speed of installed fans, voltage and power levels, and measurements provided by UPS devices and batteries.
AIDA64 offers several features to enable monitoring your computer running parameters and system health:
- Highly customizable graphical SensorPanel
- Desktop Gadget (for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- OSD Panel
- Support for various LCD and VFD devices
- Abacom (ExpertProfi), AlphaCool, Digital Devices, LCD2USB, Razer SwitchBlade UI, Logitech, Mad Catz Venom, Matrix Orbital LK, Matrix Orbital GLK, Matrix Orbital GX, nMedia Pro-LCD, Pertelian X2040, SDC Megtron, SoundGraph iMon VFD, VL System LIS, VL System LIS 2
- Advanced support for monochrome LCDs
- Realtime updated Sensor page
- Sensor Icons in the Notification Area
- Logging sensor history into HTML and CSV files
Join Our Newsletter
Having a true 64-bit benchmarking and diagnostic utility is essential for testing today’s computer hardware when used with a modern Operating System. Our staff previously used the Everest benchmark suite with great results, and now that 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 is our primary O/S transitioning to AIDA64 makes the most sense. The Finalwire AIDA64 utility is an excellent suite of test tools that comes highly recommend to all hardware enthusiasts, which is exactly why we trust it with our own projects at Benchmark Reviews.”