FinalWire Rolls Out AIDA64 v2.60
Microsoft Windows 8 and AMD Trinity APU Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - August 22, 2012 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.60 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.60 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 release implements full support for Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems, adds optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Trinity” APU and VIA VX11 platform, and supports the latest GeForce GTX graphics accelerators by nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Trinity” APU
- Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM support
- OpenGL 4.3, APP SDK 2.7, CUDA 5.0 support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650, 660 Series
What’s new since AIDA64 v2.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Support for Intel Core “Ivy Bridge” APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for Intel “Haswell” APU and Intel “Lynx Point” PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel “Penwell” SoC
- Speech API information
- ACPI 5.0 and OpenCL 1.2 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCZ Vertex 4, Samsung 830 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.