FinalWire Updates AIDA64 to v1.60
Improved AVX Benchmarks and AMD Fusion APU Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - February 17, 2011 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.60 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.60 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update further optimizes the previously introduced AVX-acccelerated benchmark suite for the latest Intel Core i3/i5/i7 “Sandy Bridge” processors, implements AMD Fusion APU support, and provides graphics processor diagnostics for the latest AMD and nVIDIA GPUs.
New features & improvements
- Support for AMD Fusion “Ontario” and “Zacate” APUs
- Improved support for Intel “Sandy Bridge” processors
- Further optimized 64-bit AVX-accelerated fractal and security benchmarks
- Support for PCI Express 3.0 controllers and devices
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6xxx and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Enhanced support for AMD and JMicron RAID controllers
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.