AIDA64 for Android
Must-have app for hard core users of the most popular mobile platform around the world
Posted | March 5, 2015
AIDA64 for Android is a hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. It has a clean user interface, optimized for the supported device categories, which makes it easy to handle even for users unfamiliar with the PC editions of the AIDA64 system information tool.
Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs.
AIDA64 for Android features include:
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- Wi-Fi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for smartwatches
The app requires Android 2.1 or newer, and is freely downloadable from the Google Play store.