For power users who want to know everything about the innards of their mobile gadgets. Our apps provide the breadth of information and the level of detail AIDA64 users are accustomed to.
AVX-512 Benchmarks and AMD Raven Ridge Support
The latest AIDA64 update implements 64-bit AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks, adds monitoring of sensor values on Asus ROG RGB LED motherboards and video cards, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
- AVX-512 optimized benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Cannon Lake CPUs
- Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated benchmarks for AMD Pinnacle Ridge and Raven Ridge
- Asus ROG RGB LED motherboard and video card support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C3000 Denverton SoC
- Improvements for Intel Cannon Lake PCH chipset based motherboards
- 64-bit multi-threaded benchmarks for Intel Celeron/Pentium Gemini Lake SoC
- Advanced support for 3ware, AMD, HighPoint, Intel, JMicron, LSI RAID controllers
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 5GB, Quadro V100, Titan V