Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 128 Processors Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - September 17, 2013 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 3.20 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 3.20 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update extends its multi-threaded benchmarking and stress-testing capabilities to cover up to 128 logical processors and 2 processor groups, implements support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies.
New features & improvements
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 RTM and Windows Server 2012 R2 RTM support
- Support for up to 128 logical processors and 2 processor groups
- SensorPanel area graphs and histograms
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Core i7 “Ivy Bridge-E” CPU
- HTML report menu, revamped MHTML report format
- Socket FM2+ and LGA-1150 motherboards support
- DirectX 11.2, OpenGL 4.4, APP SDK 2.8.1, OpenCL 1.2 SPIR support
- Support for Bochs PC Emulator 2.6.2
- Intel 525, Intel 530, Samsung 840 Evo SSD support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 760
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.