Automatic Online Update and Intel Sandy Bridge-E Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - October 25, 2011 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.00 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.00 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 offers a fully automatized online update, AVX-optimized 64-bit benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Core i7 “Sandy Bridge-E” processors, and further extends its exhaustive hardware database with Western Digital hard disk drives to cover 133.000 devices total.
New features & improvements
- Automatic Online Update
- Support for LGA2011 Intel “Sandy Bridge-E” processors
- Preliminary support for AMD “Krishna” and “Wichita” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Preliminary support for Intel “Ivy Bridge” and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Enhanced support for Western Digital hard disk drives
- Revamped ACPI table enumeration and decoding
- Support for VMware Workstation v8
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6625M and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.