Intel NVMe SSD and RGB LED Keyboard Support
Budapest, Hungary – September 30, 2015 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 5.50 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 5.50 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 5.50 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 5.50 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces monitoring of sensor values on RGB LED keyboards, implements enhanced support for Intel NVMe SSDs and LGA-1151 motherboards, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Support for Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Logitech G910 and Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboards
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Autodetect information and SMART monitoring for Intel NVMe SSDs
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Sensor support for NZXT Kraken water cooling systems
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- OpenGL ES 3.2 support
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Support for Kingston HyperX Predator, Plextor M6V, SanDisk Z400s and SK Hynix SC300 SSDs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 Nano and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
What’s new since AIDA64 v5.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- System certificates information
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company's flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a lower license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software. Today all four AIDA64 editions are updated to v5.50.
The goal of AIDA64 developers is to make the program available on several desktop and mobile platforms. The company's foray into the mobile market has been a great success: AIDA64 apps have been downloaded more than 400,000 times over the past six months, and there is a continuous demand for further localizations. Accordingly, the Android app, which is now compatible with Android 6.0, has been made available in two additional languages, Turkish and Farsi, and will soon “speak” Korean, Chinese and Armenian as well.